Day 1. Arrival in Uganda
Welcome to Uganda. On arrival at Entebbe international airport for your amazing Ugandan safari vacation, you will be met by your guide who will then transfer you to a hotel in Kampala for a night.
Day 2. Rest and Recuperation
Spend your the day at the hotel recouping from the jet lag and the general flight fatigue. In the evening you will be taken to Ndeere cultural center for a traditional cultural immersion musical entertainment before retiring to your hotel for another night in Kampala.
Day 3. Lake Mburo National Park
After an early breakfast, embark on a 228KM (3½ hours) journey to Lake Mburo National park with a stop at the Equator for photos and refreshments. On arrival at the park, check-in to your lodge, and after lunch and orientation, go for an evening boat cruise. On this tranquil two-hour boat voyage, you will explore the wildlife-rich eastern banks of Lake Mburo. Keep an eye out for big game like crocodiles, buffalos, and hippos as well as the colorful kingfishers, magnificent fish eagles and hammerkops with their enormous nests. Retire to your safari lodge for overnight.
Day 4. To Queen Elizabeth National Park
With your bags already packed, after breakfast check out of the lodge and embark on a morning game drive as you exit the park on your way to Queen Elizabeth via Mbarara and Bushenyi, with lunch en route. On arrival, check-in and relax before leaving for a 2-3 hour evening safari game drive on the Kasenyi plains. Return to your lodge for the night.
Day 5. Queen Elizabeth National Park
Rise early and take a packed breakfast with you on your morning game drive along Katunguru Channel tracks and looping trails. After, return to your lodge for lunch and resting. In the evening, embark on a boat cruise on the famous Kazinga Channel. The cruise offers an excellent platform for photography and game-viewing. The bird life is colorful and abundant. You will be privileged to see schools of hippos and Nile crocodiles sunbathing and opening wide their saw-like jaws. Return to your accommodation facility for overnight.
Day 6. Head to Kampala.
This is your last chance to see game before heading your way! Have an early breakfast and check out from your safari lodge and leave for Kampala, where you will spend the night. It is from here that your guide will get you the following morning after breakfast to take you around the craft markets in town, with lunch in a selected restaurant, and later transfer you to Entebbe international airport for your flight back home.
9 Days, 8 Night
All Hotels Included
Pickup and Drop-off
All meals included
Have it your way
No Crowded buses
- You’ll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends at Entebbe International Airport (Uganda)
- You’ll visit Queen Elizabeth National Park, Lake Mburo National Park
- Activities: game drives, boat cruise
- Getting around: Luxury Shuttle or 4×4 Safari Vehicle
This Safari Includes:
- All scheduled activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation for for the specified duration
- Meals as per the schedule mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer from and back to the airport at no extra cost
- Ground Transportation
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Lots of fun in the African sun!!!
Price Quote Excludes:
- All tips and souvenirs
- All items of a personal nature
- International flight costs
- All personal insurance covers
- All extras not mentioned in the inclusive section
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost