Your Rafting Adventure
Full day rafting trip includes:
- Return transfers: Kampala- Bujagali (to and from the Nile).
- A delicious buffet lunch on a private island in the middle of the Nile
- Complimentary beer & sodas at the end of the rafting trip
- All rafting equipment and instruction with some of the best river guides in the world.
- 27km of white water rafting from Bujagali Falls and a chance to sample all the big grade 5 rapids on the river!
(Suitable for ages 16 and above. Swimming is not a pre-requisite. Just bring some good humour and a sense of adventure!)
Cost inclusive of lunch: US $325 per person
What to bring on the rafting trip:
- Cotton shorts, preferably with a drawstring waist (to wear on the river)
- A light coloured T-shirt (to wear on the river)
- A peaked cap or hat (to wear on the river- optional)
- Rafting sandal or a pair of old trainers
- A change of clothes for the end of the day
- A towel
- Any medication you may need during the day
Please do not bring any jewellery including watches or any valuables.
Pick up is between 7:00am and 9:00am from Kampala City, at the Sheraton Hotel (or if you prefer, your own hotel that is close by), and drop off time depends largely on traffic conditions on the journey but we usually return to the Sheraton between 7.00 & 7.30 pm.
Drop off are made at all pick up points.